Artificial Intelligence (AI) research has broad applications on real-world problems. Examples include control, planning and scheduling, pattern recognition, knowledge mining, software applications and strategy games. The advances in AI research have been driven partially by our passionate enthusiasm and have been thriving recently. On the other hand, the ever-evolving needs in business both in local and global scale have been demanding for better technologies for solving more and more complex problems. Such needs can be found in all industrial sectors and in any part of the world.
This workshop aims to be a meeting place where excellence in AI research meets the needs for solving dynamic and complex problems in the real world. The academic researchers, developers, and industrial practitioners will have extensive opportunities to present their original work, technological advances and practical problems. Participants can learn from each other and exchange their experiences in order to fine tune their activities in order to help each other better.
The main purposes of the MIWAI
The main purposes of the MIWAI series of workshops are as follows:
- to provide a meeting place for AI researchers and practitioners.
- to inform research students about cutting-edge AI research via the presence of outstanding international speakers.
- to raise the standards of practice of AI research by providing researchers and students with feedback from an internationally-renowned program committee.
- Arun Agarwal, University of Hyderabad, India
- Rajkumar Buyya, University of Melbourne, Australia
- Patrick Doherty, University of Linkoping, Sweden
- Jérôme Lang, University Paris-Dauphine, France
- James F. Peters, University of Manitoba, Canada
- Srinivasan Ramani, IIIT Bangalore, India
- C Raghavendra Rao, University of Hyderabad, India
- Leon Van Der Torre, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Rina Dechter, University of California, Irive, USA
- Richard Booth, Cardiff University, UK
- Chattrakul Sombattheera, Mahasarakham University, Thailand